The summit is being sponsored by
The November 9-10 Vancouver summit will be a convening of some of the most influential voices in invasive species management. International decision makers, policy leaders, technical experts, corporate interests, leading academic researchers, and interested parties from the U.S., Canada, and the rest of the world will be participating. This select group of an estimated 150 people will be in attendance to discuss, debate, and decide the global direction of invasive species arthropod management for years to come.
This is a generational opportunity for forward-thinking corporations to ensure that their interests are represented at this leadership meeting. Each sponsor will receive:
- Two VIP registrations for the invitation-only summit
- A 10×10 exhibit space with a draped table, two chairs, electricity at the November 9-10 summit.
- Complimentary 10×10 exhibit booth space at the Joint Annual Meeting (while supplies last).
- A ten-minute plenary stage presentation opportunity to convey your corporate message. There are three time slots available for sponsor messages:
- Friday, between the two roundtables (appx. time 5:00pm)
- Saturday morning, after the welcome and introduction (appx. time 8:00am – Reserved)
- Saturday morning, before the challenges panel (appx. time 9:30am)
- Saturday, after the break (appx. time 2:20pm)
- Appropriate logo recognition on registration materials, signage, and other means
Three sponsorship slots are available at $10,000 each and are available on a first-come, first-served basis only. Contact email@example.com for more information or to reserve your sponsorship.