There are a limited number of poster slots available for participants who wish to highlight breakthrough and important research on invasive arthropod species. The posters will be displayed throughout the Summit in the foyer outside of the conference sessions. This is also where the opening reception and break refreshments will be hosted. Poster titles will also be featured on rotating slides to be shown during program breaks. Click through for more details on posters, including setup and removal.
- Developing an Area-wide approach to management of the Brown Marmorated Stink Bug in Georgian Hazelnuts, a cooperative effort of Industry, University and USDA personnel; P. Mulder et al.
- Minimizing Introductions via the Wood Packaging Pathway; F. Campbell et al.
- National Assessment of Invasive Species in Forests and Grasslands of the United States; V. Lopez et al.
- Rethinking biological control programs as planned invasions; C. Moffatt et al.
- Tree-SMART Trade: Policy Recommendations to Reduce the Importation of Forest Pests; G. Lovett et al.